HI TurquoiseB

If you read the book, "Dreaming in real Time" it describes more fully
how the girls got into Sanskrit.  The mom was learning Ayurveda and
later ran a facility in Sparks Nevada.  She was not chanting and not
playing any recordings of chants.  The Ayurveda books were in English
but showed the Sanskrit original.   I am impressed by the fact that
such arcane writings should fascinate anyone of that age.  The older
daughter and then the younger got involved.  When the older daughter
got into it, she did it secretly.  It was like her special discovery
she dare not tell anyone.  Then her mom discovered under her bed all
these papers with Sanskrit writings.  She was constructing her own
secret Sanskrit dictionary.

Mind you this is an incredibly complex language – to master it
without any training is phenomenal.  And I do mean mastering – the
girls had to pass the test by chanting before skeptical and
chauvinistic Indian Pundits.  They not only proved that they had the
pronunciation down pat, but that they understood what they were
chanting.   Try that as young teenagers without any adult guidance.
Try barging into a world owned by Indian males for some 10,000
years.  How dare these Western girls chant Sanskrit.

My friends who are into reincarnation research are interested in
interviewing them.  Perhaps they will perform at their reincarnation
conference coming up in October. This kind of thing – skills from
past life coming through to this life is not unheard of.  In fact
there is a special scientific name for it (which I can't remember of
the top of my head).  I met a man at the previous conference who
spoke an American Indian language which he never studied and doesn't
even understand.  His wife has to translate for him.  My investigator
friends concluded that he is speaking as Grey Eagle, one of his

The girls don't like to talk about reincarnation.  They just want to
do Sanskrit music and leave more controversial subjects to late night
postings like this.

(Anyway – you have got to hear Bed of Roses, the 9th song on East
Meets South album.  If you don't want to buy it before hearing it,
ask them to play it at 21st century books.)

Enjoy

http://www.shantishanti.com/
> > be sure to click on the album entitled Walkin' with the Devas and
> > listen to the first song:  Ganesha Prayer and you will absolutely
> > fall in love with them.  This is not boring tendious chanting.
It