From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of artkonrad
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2008 10:14 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Shanti Shanti - the Sanskrit Rock Group -
Incredible - Wonderful TM family

I think it has been at least a decade since Shanti Shanti performed
in Fairfield. Anyone there interested in hosting them? Anyone
interested in arranging a tour?

They visited years ago, but I don’t think they ever really performed. I
talked with Andrea a couple of years ago about setting up tour, but they
wanted $6,000 up front, and I lost interest. Dean Draznin was talking about
setting something up last spring, but that fell through. I’ll send something
to the manager of the new convention center. That would be a great venue for
them.

Checked by AVG.
12:25 PM