--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "shempmcgurk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , off_world_beings <no_reply@>
> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>

> > I think Shemp should join the Illuminati. They like Jewish AWOL Ex-
> Pat
> > Chickenhawks.
> >
> > OffWorld
>

> This is about the third or fourth post of late in which OffWorld
> mentions "Jewish" or "Shalom" or anything that suggests "Jewishness"
in
> regards to me.
>
> What has that got to do with anything and why are you bringing it
up?>>

It has nothing to do with anything, you are paranoid.

You are Jewish, that's all. Some of my best friends are Jews. I am
Scottish, and Turq is Tuetonic. What's the big deal Shemp? Are you
paranoid? I have nothing against any religious type (but I am against
all religions as a whole.)

I also think it is superbly and hilariously ironic that a Jewish
draft-dodger from the 60's, is now a chickenhawk supporter of aggressive
zionism and the documented illegal zionist state (by the way, 'Zionist'
does not equate with all Jews, if that is what you think. Zionists are a
sect, active as the largest lobby in Britain, long before Israel was
created by the annexing of huge areas to rule over as a fascist state -
ie. only Jews allowed in Parliament or in charge. There are Jewish
Rabbi's that protest against the existence of the Israeli state)

How did I know that you are Jewish? How did I know you are a Draft
Dodger from he 60's?
How did I know you are a Chickenhawk (well that one is obvious)

OffWorld