--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sandiego108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "mrfishey2001"
> <mrfishey2001@> wrote:

> > -----------------
> >
> > Appealing perhaps, but hardly unique. I may need more hatha yoga
> to really comprehend
> > the value of something so completely self-centered. To be honest,
> it all sounds a bit
> > masturbatory. Now, I've nothing against a good self-inflicted
> rogering, but eventually
> > something called "the world" appears. If memory serves me right,
> excessive self-
> > gratification usually leaves me wanting a sandwich and nap.
> >
> > But thank you anyway.
> >
> > -----------------
> >
> Whatever you need-- its really not at all the way you interpret it--
> the problem with trying to put it into words-- the self is no longer
> experienced the same way so all the self referencing is actually
> expansive, not contracting.

----------------

I have no argument with what you've written. I'd simply like to know if, as a
result of this
encounter, your lived experience has changed. Is the expressed content of your
life
somehow different? You'd have to agree that the ability to "experience anything
in its
totality" must in some sense leave a mark. What does your life, the one you
live in "lasting
freedom" look like?