--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sandiego108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'll answer this generally, so as to spare both of us numerous
> examples. I was always an introvert, and still am by some
> definitions (the definition I think suits my nature best is that an
> introvert enjoys the company of others, but recharges his batteries
> alone), however all of my social, familial and work relationships
> are quite good. I am more prosperous. I have no fear of death
> (although I'd really prefer not to die violently, if at all
> possible). I have lost all of my convictions about the future (good
> and bad, including previous beliefs in life after death, and
> reincarnation-- who cares?). I no longer carry stories about
> regarding others- I let them live their life and I live mine. I
> don't believe in much of anything any more and am much happier for
> it. My intuition has improved, as has my creativity, and my
> precision too.
>
> No reflection on your question, but I am tired of talking about me,
> so I will leave it at that.

Much appreciated Mr. Sandiego. Your experience of enlightenment holds value.
Better
relationships, intuition, and greater prosperity I understand. Live and let
live – always
sound advice. Greater precision - untold advantages. However, dissipation of my
beliefs
may take a few more yoga classes.

Enjoy your enlightenment.