Rick Archer wrote:
> I am thinking of the story the media is NOT telling; the story that someday
> will be written about in a book; too late, as always. This is the story of
> how the DNC deliberately fixed the nominating process so that Obama would
> win. And this is no sour grapes paranoia, it's true. The media has been
> reporting the delegate counts, and the various primary and caucus results as
> if all things have been equal, and that Hillary just simply hasn't done as
> well. But it's not true. The recent general election polls are not a fluke;
> Hillary is the more popular candidate among all the voters, and among
> Democrats.
<snip>
I think this is just more sour grapes from the Hillary supporters.  It
has been said that here in California if we hadn't moved the
presidential primary up to February that Obama would have been the
winner here the other day too.  That's how much California opinion has
changed since Feb.  Hillary did not run a good campaign and I think shot
herself in the foot all the time.  She and McCain both appear manic and
the public doesn't like manic people.  Obama always displays a cool not
manic and that in itself will win voters.  He will have a tough road to
hoe given that the screwball right will try to swiftboat him but I don't
think that will work this round.  In fact I am one of those who think
the Republicans didn't actually want to be in the White House for the
collapse of the American economy and the mess that president will have
to deal with so they are just letting McCain have his little "time in
the sun."