Rick Archer wrote:
> Can anyone offer a cogent rebuttal to this?

"...a propped-up, inexperienced, arrogant,
elitist, calculating, disenfranchising,
lying opponent."

The elite city-slickers have always fixed
the election, that's why we don't have a
democracy, but a federalism based on
representation. God forbid that we should
count every vote and then have a president
who was elected directly by all the people.

"Among Barack Obama's most intimate spiritual
mentors and closest friends are Jeremiah
Wright, Michael Pfleger, and Tony Rezko."

Read more:

'The friends of Barack Obama'
Posted by Scott Johnson
Powerline, June 5, 2008
http://tinyurl.com/3hptqx

"Talk about bad timing. Barack Obama's
friend and fundraiser Antoin "Tony" Rezko
was found guilty today of mail fraud, wire
fraud, soliciting bribes, and money
laundering in connection to a federal
investigation into political corruption
in the state of Illinois. Rezko now faces
sentencing on 16 of 24 counts, some of
which carry punishments of up to 20 years
in prison."

Read more:

'Rezko: Guilty'
By Stephen Spruiell