> On Jun 4, 2008, at 1:39 PM, TurquoiseB wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex"
> <do.rflex@> wrote:
> >>
> >> Senator Clinton Spokesperson Terry McAuliffe
> >> assures Jon Stewart that Hillary is going to
> >> the White House.
> >>
> >> Watch via: http://www.balloon-juice.com/?p=10535
> >
> > John, you have outdone yourself. This is
> > one of the funniest things I have ever seen.
> > I just can't *wait* for Judy to spin this one.
>
> I get the feeling he was kidding, but what do I know.
> He was funny though.

Barry always burbles about how he admires
people who can laugh at themselves, but
apparently he doesn't know it when he sees
it.

And it's one thing to be able to laugh at
yourself; it's quite another to be able to
do it when your heart is breaking, as
McAuliffe's was.

For anyone who is familiar with McAuliffe,
that was a very funny, but also a very
poignant video.