> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ruthsimplicity <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> <snip>
> > I know your role in part on this forum is to provide a
> > reasoned rationale for some TM theories that seem bizarre
> > on the surface. I appreciate that.
>
> Actually, Ruth, I don't see myself as having a "role."
> I follow my inclinations and share my insights, such
> as they are, very much as you and many of us do here.
> When something or someone is given what appears to me
> to be an unfair evaluation based on lack of knowledge
> or understanding--or motivated by malice, as is
> occasionally the case--I like to provide the other side
> of the story, if I can. But that's by no means limited
> to TM; it's more a general dislike of unfairness,
> inadvertent or otherwise.

Examples of fairness -- rather adventent
fairness, t'would seem -- by the person
who had never, and who has still never,
seen the movie she is commenting on, and
who still defends every word:

"Mel Gibson, Christian bigot"

"[and bigotry--JS]"

"To highlight what the writer tactfully leaves
implicit, Gibson has slandered the Maya and
mangled history for the purpose of exalting the
purported superiority of Christianity."

Not to mention her claim that Rep.
Bob Andrews is now a "surrogate"
of Obama:

"Yes, his tactic of having his campaign and
surrogates falsely smear the Clintons as
race-baiters was extremely effective."

Sure am glad we've got someone so
unbiased and cosmically *fair* on
FFL to help out those of us less