On Jun 7, 2008, at 3:05 PM, do.rflex wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The MMY Gita chapters 8 and 9 are now available for download from my
webserver as a ZIP file containing both chapters:

http://alex.natel.net/ffl/documents/MMYBG8&9.zip
41MB

and as individual chapters in PDF format (the contents of the ZIP file):

http://alex.natel.net/ffl/documents/MMYBG8.pdf
33MB

http://alex.natel.net/ffl/documents/MMYBG9.pdf
26MB

Alex, can you tell us where you got these two chapters?

There are a number of them circulating from private donors. While full sets of the missing chapters are extant, all of the people who have then are keeping them private. You'll notice that this version has the bottom of several pages cut off. If anyone could provide copies of these missing pages, collectors who have read this recent rendition that A. is sharing would appreciate it I'm sure.

We may have the unpublished YS up soon as well.