From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of do.rflex
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2008 2:06 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: MMY Gita chapters 8 & 9

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "Alex Stanley"

<http://alex.natel.net/ffl/documents/MMYBG8&9.zip> &9.zip
> 41MB
>
> and as individual chapters in PDF format (the contents of the ZIP file):
>
> http://alex.natel.net/ffl/documents/MMYBG8.pdf
> 33MB
>
> http://alex.natel.net/ffl/documents/MMYBG9.pdf
> 26MB

Alex, can you tell us where you got these two chapters?

Someone posted them to a private chat group. I don't know the guy's real
name. I tried to upload them to the FFL files section but Yahoo limits file
size to 5 Mb, so I asked Alex to put them on his server. Here's what the guy
said said:

Years ago I heard the unpublished chapters
contained stuff that was more hmmm real, abstract, or ooogabooga
depending on perspective but really good. A friend sent this today
who was Maharishi's personal assistant for 3 or 4 years. I thought
some here might like to see this. Ysha

https://download.yousendit.com/F87D463C0B8316C2

This link will go away shortly so download now.

After much looking high and low a copy of Maharishi's Gita Chapters 8
& 9 have been found. The rest have also been located but the persons
having them refuse to share.

My understanding is that a copy of the full set was sent to MUM around
a year ago with Bevin's knowledge and that they were passed on to Dr.
Katz who worked with Maharishi on the first 6. We can only hope that
the book will one day be finished and published in its entirety.

The two chapters here are in PDF format and are copies of the original
typed pages. This is an unedited manuscript and thus should be read
as such. There is no copyright markings nor date.

I have also learned that there are multiple copies of these two
chapters and a few copies of the full set out there circulating but
those that have them have kept them to themselves out of fear for
reprisal from the Movement heads in Fairfield. This is sad, and too
much of this kind of thing has gone on in the past. Now there seems to
be a change and an openness developing lets all work to keep this
going in a satvic direction.

Please forward these pages to everyone you can think of that might
enjoy and respect them.

Enjoy!