Are you serious? A McCain/Clinton ticket? That's a bit like expecting
the sun and the moon to rise at the same time. It is impossible.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "mainstream20016"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Today, Hillary 'suspended'  her campaign.  She will milk BHO for $$
to repay herself and her
> supporters the money she and they leant to her campaign. Hillary is
stating that she is
> available as BHO's  VP.   Hillary did not 'end' her campaign today.
The distinction is important. She is unfortunately going to continue
her quest for the Presidency. I will not be one bit
> surprised if she teams with McCain as McCain's VP.  BHO must have
courage and ignore
> Hillary's potential threat to jump ship and run on McCain's ticket.
He must NOT, under any
> circumstances, put her on his ticket. The greatest possible outcome
would be for Obama to
> soundly defeat  a McCain / Clinton ticket in November. Bring it on,
Hillary !