Clean your rose-scented ears, and Listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUCoKWbqoLU

Hillary suspended, not ended, her campaign today.  A brief reprieve from her
relentless
quest for the Presidency.  She will join  McCain when she isn't offered the Dem
VP slot.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Louis McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> She transformed her campaign today.   Not once did she say in her speech
> today I am
suspending the campaign she said we are not changing gears to support the
insurance of
the next President..

> For President Barack Hussein Obama to walk through the doors of  the Oval
> office.......
>
> mainstream20016 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Today, Hillary 'suspended'  her
campaign.  She will milk BHO for $$ to repay herself and her
> supporters the money she and they leant to her campaign. Hillary is stating
> that she is
> available as BHO's  VP.   Hillary did not 'end' her campaign today. The
> distinction is
important. She is unfortunately going to continue her quest for the Presidency.
I will not
be one bit
> surprised if she teams with McCain as McCain's VP.  BHO must have courage and
> ignore
> Hillary's potential threat to jump ship and run on McCain's ticket. He must
> NOT, under
any
> circumstances, put her on his ticket. The greatest possible outcome would be
> for
Obama to