I'm not surprised Shemp, I guess I don't have the high consciousness
to  join the chorus of "Death to little satan"

Well Shemp maybe they are wishing to see the 12th. Imam to usher in
the true age of enlightenment.

They carry on a long tradition since Amalek:

"17 "Remember what Amalek did to you on the way as you came out of
Egypt, 18 how he attacked you on the way when you were faint and
weary, and cut off your tail, those who were lagging behind you, and
he did not fear God. 19 Therefore when the Lord your God has given
you rest from all your enemies around you, in the land that the Lord
your God is giving you for an inheritance to possess, you shall blot
out the memory of Amalek from under heaven; you shall not forget."

- Deuteronomy 25

- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, sgrayatlarge <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Should a minister, any minister just take Iran's continual
threats
> > to destroy Israel ligthly? Should Israel just keep silent?
>

> sgrayatlarge, you are addressing a largely anti-semitic crowd here
on
> FairfieldLife, including those who have enjoyed reading the
Protocols
> of the Elders of Zion and actually believe it to be a legitimate
text
> from which they have learned much from.
>

> > - In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "R.G." <babajii_99@> wrote:
> > >

> > > Fri, 06/06/2008 - 8:20am
> > >

> > >   "SUMMER SHOWDOWN: Israeli minister says alternatives to
attack
> > on
> > > Iran running out..."
> > >
> > > The article quotes Israeli Transportation Minister Shaul Mofaz
as
> > > issuing an unusually blunt warning to Iran: "If Iran continues
> its
> > > nuclear weapons programme, we will attack it."
> > >
> > > The thing to remember about Israeli politics is that it's a
> > > parliamentary system. So, the ministers don't serve "at the
> > pleasure
> > > of the president"; they're independent politicians with their
own
> > > bases of support, even if they hail from the same political
party
> > as
> > > the prime minister.
> > >
> > > So, this is not the same thing as U.S. Transportation
Secretary
> > Mary
> > > E. Peters (who, incidentally, has a blog called "Fast Lane")
> > issuing
> > > a press release. We can safely presume that Peters speaks for
the
> > > Bush administration.
> > >
> > > But the hawkish Mofaz, a former defense minister and military
> > chief
> > > of staff, doesn't necessarily speak for the Israeli
government.
> > He's
> > > probably ramping things up now that he sees a chance to take
Ehud
> > > Olmert's job, and angling to outmaneuver Foreign Minister
Tzipi