> As I understand those aphorisms, they refer
> to (1) increasing support of nature, so that
> one is more successful at whatever one is
> doing; and (2) the experience that one is not
> the author of one's actions ("I'm not doing
> anything, it's the gunas").

Thanks for the clarification Judy. What I am trying to express which I
guess I haven't said clearly is that I did everything asked of me
(meditation in the am/pm, becoming TM teacher, initiating 1000+,
teaching residence/prep courses, several 6 month courses, move to FF,
in the domes, Vedic Atom, Ayurvedic course) and did NOT experience
increasing support of nature as long as I lived within the confines of
the TM-based community/lifestyle. It was only when I completely broke
free from it-from the total package lifestyle that I found support for
my actions.

Whether "nature" has anything to do with it I'm unsure. I do know that
the fact that I work hard and do a good job and keep working hard and
doing a good job seems to work. Perhaps it is "nature" but that is
pretty abstract for me at this point. I also tend to think I got very
very lucky. Many people work very hard and don't experience success.
I also worked very hard while I was living in FF and going to the
domes and watched my life continue to spiral downwards.

Maybe on the abstract level of life I'm not the doer and if thats the
case I hope the nondoer is having more fun than I am!

Ken