On Jun 15, 2008, at 8:34 PM, bob_brigante wrote:

The principle of Transcendental Meditation is: no hardness in life.
This great principle is—do less and accomplish more. In the principle
of shooting an arrow with great force, we just pull the arrow back
and release—it will go very far and hit the target with great force.

But aside from "beginner's luck," it will only hit the target repeatedly
with skill and concentration on the part of the archer, (especially
with "great force") something only gained through practice, ie.
 hard work.

So success is not gained through hard work: success is gained by
having the infinite organizing power of Natural Law in our favor.

And the moon is made of green cheese.  Do you actually
believe any of the above, Bob?  Do you think MMY believed it?

Sal