--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "danfriedman2002"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think I'll go take a shower now.

The preceding (http://tinyurl.com/68su6u) was
brought to you by the Global Country of World
Peace. It is the first in a series of inter-
active Internet marketing campaigns aimed at
demonstrating the benefits of the Transcendental
Mediation(TM) and TM-Siddhis(TM) programs.

Our volunteer spokesperson has been practicing
these programs for nearly 40 years. He attended
one of the first TM in-residence courses offered
in the U.S., in Estes Park, CO. We feel that he
is an exemplary example of the benefits that TM
and the TM-Siddhis can bring to your life.

We chose Dan Friedman as our spokesperson -- we
could have chosen anyone with 40 years experience
with the best, most effective form of meditation
and self discovery on the planet -- because we
felt that he exemplified everything that we and
our movement stand for. If you've forgotten,
here are a few of the benefits that TM and the
TM-Siddhis have brought to Dan, and which you
can share in if you find his testimonial impres-
sive. (And if you have 2500 bucks lying around,
of course.) Learn TM today and in 40 years you
too could be as perfect an example of these
traits as he is:

# Clearer Thinking: Develop your full mental potential,
improve your memory, enhance creativity, and sharpen
your intellect.

# More Fulfilling Relationships: Enjoy closer friendships,
increased calmness, more self-confidence, and less anxiety
and stress.

# A Peaceful World: Contribute your share to world peace
by reducing your own stress level and radiating an influence
of harmony to your surroundings.

# Personal Growth: Experience Transcendental Consciousness
at the quietest level of your mind, and grow toward higher
states of consciousness -- enlightenment.

# Uniquely Valuable: No other technique of personal develop-
ment has been verified by scientific research to reliably
produce such a wide range of benefits.

# Transformation: Choose what you want to be, and begin to
achieve it with the regular practice of the Transcendental
Meditation program.

We now return you to your originally-scheduled
programming.

Jai Guru Dev