on 6/13/05 3:31 AM, TurquoiseB at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> It is my opinion that there was never any possibility of
> "course correction" happening as a result of external
> feedback to Maharishi.  Same thing in the Rama trip.  But
> in other organizations I've seen, it happens all the time,
> and the teachers are grateful for any useful information.

There were a few people from whom Maharishi allowed that sort of feedback -
Vernon Katz was one. Or if someone were advising him in an area of their
expertise. And Maharishi did usually solicit everyone's opinions and hash
things out with groups. But this was never with regard to his own personal
conduct - only with regard to ideas and plans.