Curtis,

What Nabby seem to forget is that Americans have paid. I would be
willing to bet that 80% of everything that the TM Org has done or
attempted to do, has been financed by Americans.  I don't believe that
Fidel, Mugabe, or Emelda have  ever  stepped  up  to  the  plate.  So
much  real estate  so  little  time ....

JohnY