> > A jumping to 10-12th effects already!? Does that imply you are
> > reasonaably satisfied that the 1-9th order effects are valid? If
> not,
> > you seem dangerously close to strawman territory.
>
> As I say, they are the only effects I'm interested in. I can't
> see the point of proving that if I throw a brick at someone they
> will be pissed off. It's blatantly obvious. Less obvious is that
> people being "bad" affect the weather or tectonic activity. The
> theory to test is this one because it has few alternative
> explanations other than Shit Happens. Which is where I'm putting
> my money, so someone independent had better set the ball rolling.

Rich,
I am mostly in agreement with you.  However the argument falls apart
when you invite an "independent" individual into the fray.  The heart of
this thesis is to simulate karma to understand its workings.  The
experiment requires dispassionate reason to take data and analyze the
evidence.  Why leave questions like this to those who subscribe to
bronze age folktales?  By definition these children have supplanted
reason for fantasy.  Hardly the sorts we want mucking around in a lab.
s.