Bhairitu wrote:
> A good thing you never became a teacher as you
> would totally confuse a beginner with instructions
> like that.

So, you're confused - I thought so. But I am a
teacher, and what I posted was just basic Adwaita
Vedanta or the Direct Path Teachings.

First, you've got to get over the notion that you
are an individual soul-monad. Then you can begin
to dispel the illusion that you are a 'mind' and
that your perceptions are real.

You are not a mind and a body - you are eternal
Spirit, One, without-a-second. Everything else is
just an appearance only - dreams, illusions, and
the horns-of-a-hare. All concepts of 'mind' and
matter will be found to be illusory.

There is no 'mind' and no 'thinker' - there's only
the Transcendental Person, a witness to the Pure
Consciousness. Thoughts are just the play of the
gunas, the forces of nature. Mind is nothing more
than a bundle of energy, constituents, no more real
than a sky-flower.

There's only One Pure Consciousness, not a multitude
of minds with thoughts and souls.