--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hugo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I think getting off Earth should be our number one
> priority. Let's face it this planets nearly trashed
> unless we go and find another sooner or later we'll
> die here, there ain't no two ways about it. I say
> let's go now and leave this nice old place to
> recuperate after our 100year oil-fueled demolition.

Is this the same "Hugo"?

"I love the fact it's just us on a big ball of rock flying through
space, I love the idea of evolution and the stark facts of it kill the
soul, but I love that cosmic loneliness. We're here now but destined
to disappear. Whatever happens. To me that's cool."

Why not get on down and really trash the place and have some fun? "You
only live once!"