Akasha 108 writes:
Though as Tom has claimed there are 58 million flavors of awakening
at the Awakening /IceCream store. I just wonder if plain vanilla is
really the same as triple jamaca almond machadamion nut ghee-fudge
blueberry mocha mintchip chavanaprash cherry saffron swirl with gold
leaf topping?

Tom T writes: Welcome back again Akasha. I have missed our little
exchanges. Actually I think that I was claiming that there are about 7
trillion flavors in the Awakening/Ice cream store. About as many as
there needs to be to allow all to have the unique experience they need
to have to wake up. Seems to be pretty straightforward to me that IT
is filtered through each unique set of DNA, why wouldn't it have to be
unique for each.  See you all next week. Tom T