--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ruthsimplicity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:
> >
> > This is because the US is a land where hard work is rewarded with
> > wealth and prosperity.  I believe the US government is screening
for
> > those type of people who believe in this dream to become citizens.
> >
> > Unfortunately, there are American citizens born in this country
who do
> > not appreciate the opportunity that is available in the US.
Thus, they
> > waste their time in unemployment and homelessness.
> >
> Yes, for some you are rewarded.  But as I mentioned, there is less
> class mobility in the US than in many European countries.
> Interesting, eh?

I'm not sure where you're getting your statistics.  Nonetheless, I'm
for global opportunity.  In jyotish, there are some people who are
NOT destined to be successful in their homeland.  For those people,
it is better for them to seek opportunity elsewhere.  If it's in
Europe, Japan or elsewhere, the person involved should seek it there
where they will get the support of Nature in their endeavors.

> Waste their time in homelessness?  Have you met many homeless
people?

Yes, I have.  Many of them have mental problems, although not all.
As such, it will take a very long time to help them.

>  Most have so many problems that talking about the land of
opportunity to them would be peculiar.

Very true.  It is important to know more of themselves and where
their opportunities lie.  There should be some help for them to take
care of their immediate needs.  But the people involved should have
take the initiative to help themselves.

Also, the government can help to a certain extent by providing
training and job opportunities for those in need.