<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , off_world_beings <no_reply@>

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> > , "John" <jr_esq@> wrote:

> > > This is because the US is a land where hard work is rewarded with
> > > wealth and prosperity.  I believe the US government is screening
> for
> > > those type of people who believe in this dream to become citizens.
> > >
> > > Unfortunately, there are American citizens born in this country
> who do
> > > not appreciate the opportunity that is available in the US.  Thus,
> > they
> > > waste their time in unemployment and homelessness.
> > >
> > > The US jyotish chart shows that this country is not for the lazy
> or
> > > those without dreams of a better life.
> >
> > Bullshit.
> > People in the US are very lazy. They are fat and drive 30 yards to
> get
> > the gorceries. They are among the laziest people in the world.
> >
> > America is a union of countries with more than 300 million
> population.
> >
> > Per capita, almost any developed country in Europes has more
> immigration
> > than US. Scotland alone has more per capita immigration than the
> States.
> > Take Europe as a whole and it is much more.
> >
> > OffWorld
> >

> IMO, the work schedule in the US at typically 40 hours per week is
> hard work for most people in the world. >>

ROTFLMAO !

<< Many of the people in the
> world, particularly the underdeveloped countries, don't even have any
> jobs and are unemployed.>>

Are you serious? !

Lol !

<<  As such, the standard of living is fairly
> low compared to the developed countries.
>
> If you talk to a recent immigrant who is working here in the US, he
> will tell you that he did not expect work life here would be so
> difficult. >>

I am a recent immigrant and its no harder than anywhere else - although
I am not making as much money as back home, but America is more fun in
other ways (not more money, and not more work.)

<< But since he is making more money than the old country,
> he is contented to stay here until he earns enough money to go home,
or retire in this country or elsewhere.>>

Many Americans cannot afford to retire in this country. I can.

OffWorld