<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Imagine my surprise when an old friend started pitching this
> stuff to me over the phone as the greatest, and most magical
> food since spirulina algae: http://www.zrii.com/

Oh gawd... those magic fruit juice MLM's drive me up the wall with
their obnoxious hype. And, there's at least one MLM per fruit...
mangosteen, acai, goji, noni, amla, jujube... and, I'm pretty sure
most, if not all, of them contain preservatives.

And Monavie, the stuff that's hyped for the healing woowoo of acai?
Well, it's a juice blend, of which acai is only one of 19 fruits. And,
the company acquires the acai in freeze-dried form and incorporates it
into juice that requires preservatives and is heavy, thus requiring
more resources to ship all over. I did a Google search, and guess
what? You can buy pure freeze-dried acai! Yep, pure acai fruit, no
preservatives, no water, cheaper to buy, cheaper to ship. MLMs are
such rip-offs.