--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> [...]
ever the hell that meant! The hot women were in frat 150. This is the
early days at MIU '74-'76

I came in the fall of '75 and spent the first year in the pods and
then some time in the second year and thereafter was in the
frats...can't remember the number, though.

And no hot babes ever took showers with me there, either (although I
heard the stories...)