On Jul 25, 2008, at 9:17 PM, off_world_beings wrote:

And, I should have added, a highly successful FIRST marriage...
no horrible stories about him blowing off a wife or any
other relative.

Sal

And maybe you should have added John Edwards having an affair while
his wife battles cancer.  Or maybe the baby John Edwards had with
his
mistress. Or maybe John Edwards telling everyone that "they" are
the
only one he has confided some personal details about his son's
death.
Oh yea, family values.  The dems really personify them.>>

Lurk loves the conspiracy theory stuff.

I wouldn't say the junk from the National Enquirer and Wonkette
rises even to that level. But lurk's mileage may vary.

Sal