On Jul 27, 2008, at 10:55 AM, authfriend wrote:

As I said in the post on which Sal is commenting:

The bottom line is that crop circles *are* a mystery,

Everything in life is a mystery, Judy, from conception
to death.  Does that mean aliens had something to do with
your conception, mine, or Barry's?  (Wait a second, don't
answer that...)

one that those who try to explain them away cannot
bring themselves to confront.

You're confusing lack of interest with inability, but if that floats
your boat...

There is not, nor has there ever been, any evidence that any
intelligent life exists out there in any form, not  in the known
universe, at least.  We Are It.  And it's scary, to think that in
this vast void we're alone.  But that's what everything points to.

Sal