There's a great book on the art of crop circles at 21st Century. Just pictures
and
descriptions without getting mired down in controversy about HOW they were
made. It's
by Steve and Karen Alexander and it costs about $14. It's amazing value and I
gave 4 of
them away as Christmas presents last year. They make great coffee table books.

Many of the pictures are shown on their website:
http://www.temporarytemples.co.uk/

It takes a while to load this webpage. I was educated in the UK in the 70's and
early 80's
and never knew how much the phenomenon has evolved since then. There are so
many
and so complex, I can't see how they could all be man-made. As to what made
them -
well that is a mystery. Maybe Deva's are playing?  Steve and Karen's book
includes some
which go beyond art and into communication with pictures of ET's and a complex
message
in binary code which appears to be a response to a message sent by radio
signals into
outer space.