> On Jul 27, 2008, at 11:54 AM, Hugo wrote:
>
> >> Discussions of these issues just distract attention
> >> from the real questions. The bottom line is that crop
> >> circles *are* a mystery, one that those who try to
> >> explain them away cannot bring themselves to confront.
> >

> > Oooh yeah, I'm *scared* of confronting it. Brrrhhh too
> > spooky for me.
>
> I don't know about you, Hugo, but the minute I see one of
> these scary pics I want to crawl under the bed.  It's just
> too much, I tell ya.

You have my sympathy Sal. Be brave, be brave!

> It looks to me like someone is having a lot of fun with PS.

Could be an element of that in some pics.

I would be more impressed with the whole alien intelligence
angle if they were clearly done in a indecypherable language.
The fact that they are mostly meaningless shapes is a bit of a
giveaway.

There was one recently that was a copy of a message we broadcast
to space via radio telescopes. An idea they nicked from the novel/
movie Contact. Trouble is they got it wrong, another giveaway
unless they were tired from their intergalactic flight.