Albert Pikes famous "vision" given to him by a "spirit guide" :

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the
differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the
political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be
conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and
political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.
Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be
constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual
and economical exhaustionÂ…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the
atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in
all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute
atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then
everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world
minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of
civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose
deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction,
anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration,
will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the
pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This
manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which
will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered
and exterminated at the same time."

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Angela Mailander
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I hope you're right about the American psyche. My guess is that the
Rambo or Die Hard instinct extends to watching such flicks but not to
actually getting off the couch. But, who knows? If you're convinced that
money runs the show, then don't you think money "strategized" to get to
the position of controlling government and education (which included
religion)? One of the biggest steps in the "right" direction according
to them was the creation of the Federal Reserve System which was
directly responsible for WW's I and II, and that, by published admission
of the principles was a conspiracy, but you can call it a stratefy. A
third war was planned all along, according to European historians.

> Duveyoung [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: Everyone here has honed
their psychic powers via various methods for

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com