--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "aztjbailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Albert Pikes famous "vision" given to him by a "spirit guide" :
>
> "The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the
> differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the
> political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be
> conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and
> political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.
> Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be
> constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral,
spiritual
> and economical exhaustionÂ…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the
> atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in
 (sniP)
Much of this has already occurred.
The forces of divide and conquer are in power now, and have been in
power for quite some time.
The own the media, the oil, the banks, everything.
There is no one person, but more of an attitude which is not of light,
but of darkness, or ignorance.
This is what is being cut to peices now.
The more light, the more darknes will be exposed.
Just think of the difference in just a few years.
Bush going from some kind of hero, to now being charged with murder.
Amazing, evolution, wouldn't you agree?
The rising consciousness, due to the raising of awareness,
Of what has been kept in the dark, for so long...
Bush is a reflection of the collective consciousness of the past.
The days are numbered, for these greedy assholes,
With the rising wave of consciousness.
The Jews, or the Germans, or the Russians, or the Chinese,
Don't have a monopoly on keeping people stupid.
Meditation and the internet are exploding the evil that has been since
the beginning of the 'Fall'....
RG/