On Jul 29, 2008, at 9:32 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

As difficult as it is for me to say this, I was
wuh...wuh...wuh...wrong. Aliens ARE responsible
for crop circles. There is now not the slightest
doubt in my mind of this. I am a True Believer.

The piece of evidence that revealed my lamentable
prior state of ignorance and brought me to the
light is clickable below. When I saw this image,
I knew instantly that nothing human could have
created -- or even imagined -- anything this
hideous. It HAS to have been created by aliens.

http://tinyurl.com/592cka

Man, Barry, you *are* evil!  Are you sure you're
not an alien yourself?

Proves my point, of course, of how easy it is to
fake this stuff.

Sal