<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@> wrote:
> >
> > Also saw Clyde Cleveland, Greg Dureese, ...everybodies gettin' old!!
>
> Hey Peter,
>
> Second picture, Paul Carrouza, the most brilliant guy in the
> philosophy major, a year ahead of me.  Really a great guy.

Om, Curtis, they disbanded that philosophy department years ago.  They
don't teach ethics, don't seem to have an ethics code even like most
any other real university might.

They do seem to talk about ethics as a scientific chart related
to 'moral reasoning' but they don't seem to have ethics or ethics
they'd admit to.

Do a google search on university ethics code.  Don't find nothing for
MUM?  The obvious new thing Hegelin could have done was come out saying
we are not that and we are this.  He has not.  So, evidently is the
same old PR lies, steal and cheat to acheive their end.  They are what
they are.  Evidently.