--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard M" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard M" <compost1uk@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Er.. Haven't you noticed that what is going on in "Crop Circle
> > > in the USA (Read It In New Scientist)" is not quite the same
> > > as Crop Circle in the USA"?
> >
> > No, to be honest, I hadn't. I read far enough
> > into your "contributions" to realize that all
> > you seemed to be interested in was starting an
> > intellectual dick size contest with Richard.
> > Since the outcome of such a contest is a fore-
> > gone conclusion, I immediately clicked Next.
> >
> > Given this gripe, I suspect I am safe in doing
> > so whenever I see your name in the subject line
> > in the future.
>
> Pathetic. You can't be bothered to read what your responding to and
> come barging in full of totally irrelevant tosh. Then you lash out
> that it's MY fault that I'm not entertaining you to the standard to
> which your accustomed. I've got news for you mate: I don't give a
> toss whether you have a hissy fit and filter on my name in the
> subject line. Fill your boots.

A little attention-starved, are we?  :-)

I have ZERO interest in you, and less in your
global warming dick-size contest with Richard.
It seemed like pure ego-jousting to me, and
thus not my cuppa tea.

I was responding to something Richard said. I
had -- and continue to have -- zero interest
in you, or in anything you have had to say.

I'm also not interested in crop circles per se.
The only interest this thread has had for me
was providing an opportunity to watch a certain
fanatic act like a fanatic. THAT had good enter-
tainment value, because fanatics are always fun
to watch. Maybe you should consider acting like
more of a fanatic pretending not to be a fanatic,
and I'll bother to read what you have to say.
It's not likely, but you could give it a try.
It's better than whining and acting like a
petulant child.  :-)