--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is fabulous theatre, for anyone watchingÂ….
>
> Harris Kaplan gives the directors report:
> http://streaming.mou.org/MOU/Chat/19_jul_08.wmv
>

> The TM-org Multi-plex:
> https://capitalofworldpeace.org/Page2.html
>

> The Indians-Only-World Peace Movement:
> http://www.peace-movement.net/

Sorry, this whole thing of Girish's still doesn't pass the smell test.

Sure, they've added a page on da King (no doubt added after some back
and forth with Holland) which is just a letter from him wishing the
new organisation good luck...

http://www.peace-movement.net/RajaRamMessage.html

...but the "Administrative Structure" still makes NO MENTION OF da
King...

http://www.peace-movement.net/Administrative.html

Now, I ask you: if Girish truly wanted Holland and da King to be a
part of things, wouldn't the all-important Administrative Structure
at the very least have SOME MENTION OF HIM????

What would give you more assurance that Holland and da King (and for
that matter Rajah-riffic Kaplan) are the top dogs in India: a letter
of platitudes...or...actual mention as part of the administrative
structure?

Girish Varmint: a man appeased in the short term.  A man not long for
the TMO in the long term.