On Aug 6, 2008, at 11:21 AM, authfriend wrote:

Translation: Barry would like Lawson, Nabby, and
myself to be seen as his image of us, not as who
we really are.

Everyone else seems to get it. There IS no excuse
for limiting a human being's right to explore
spirituality in any form, and for making that
exploration a crime punishable by banishment. In
*every* instance in human history in which it
has appeared it has been a mistake, and an
instance of tyranny. Those who support and defend
it are supporting and defending tyrants. End of
story.

I wish I thought Barry knows he's engaging in
the wildest hyperbole, but I don't. He is
absolutely convinced that his fantasies are
reality, just as he described so well recently:

"When this syndrome appears in people who may NOT have
a 'following,' I don't know what to think. WHAT on
earth is going on there? As I said, I am not convinced
that they are consciously lying to people; I just
think that they no longer have a strong enough connec-
tion with reality to realize when they're overstepping
its bounds."

-----

"My plan is to lay low, and say nothing either
to [Judy] or about her. I may or may not succeed
at this..."

--Barry Wright, 7/23/08

Judy,
You've finally convinced me...Barry has never been right,
never will be, and can only spout lies, and not even very
good ones at that.

Therefore, I hereby decree that Barry Wright be known
from this day on as Barry Wrong.  Case closed.

Sal