--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "boo_lives" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> good article on how mccain team is using language from Left Behind
> novels to raise fears among christians that obama is the antichrist.
> the ads are being made by mccain media adviser who is nephew to sen
> inhofe, who was been outed as a leading member of The Family,
> secretive group dedicated to replacing US govt with bible based govt.
>  inhofe is also one of shemp's gurus regarding climate change.
>
> http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1830590,00.html

But Jerry Falwell said that the AntiChrist would be a Jew and Obama
isn't Jewish.

[aside to Barry Wright: note that I didn't use the smiley face emoticon
here even though the above is a pun or satire.  You've got to have a
little more faith in your readers, Barry, that they can understand
irony.  I treat our FFL readers with the respect that they deserve; you
treat them as if they're dummies because you don't assume that they are
capable of understanding a joke when it stares them right in the face.]