--- On Sat, 8/9/08, Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [FairfieldLife] Re: Principles to practice !
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, August 9, 2008, 2:44 PM

From:
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of nablusoss1008

Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2008 1:31 PM

To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com

Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Principles to practice !

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
gullible fool <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I trust you can fill in the rest. Here's a hint: avatar trumps
guru

trumps green TM instructor in his 20s, any day.

Hint; According to Benjamin Creme

What does he know? What makes him an authority?

If you are referring to Amma I hold her in high
esteem indeed, having

met Her. But Avatar ? Why don't you ask Her about it...

She doesn’t make any claims.Yeah, an avatar that never shows up except in one's
imagination. That way they are kept save in the realm of fantasy.