--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Robert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  (Strawberry Fields, Forever)
> Date: Saturday, August 9, 2008, 8:49 PM
>

> The Republicans like to mock all the 'Kumbaya' moments,
> That should be celebrated, when people work together,

Our system is based in large part upon the parliamentary democracy
system.  It is, by definition, a system of opposition.

The harmony comes from the creative tension that results from
opposites coming together.

You can't have harmony with two samenesses...you need contrast,
diversity, difference...

So I get very nervous when one claims "Kumbaya" as B. Hussein does
and claims he can get people to "work together".  To me, that always
sounds like that mantra "Buy American" which is, of course, the most
anti-American slogan ever uttered.