--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "R.G." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Robert <babajii_99@> wrote:
> > >
> > >  (Strawberry Fields, Forever)
> > > Date: Saturday, August 9, 2008, 8:49 PM
> > >

> > > The Republicans like to mock all the 'Kumbaya' moments,
> > > That should be celebrated, when people work together,
> >

> > Our system is based in large part upon the parliamentary
democracy
> > system.  It is, by definition, a system of opposition.
> >
> > The harmony comes from the creative tension that results from
> > opposites coming together.
> >
> > You can't have harmony with two samenesses...you need contrast,
> > diversity, difference...
> >
> > So I get very nervous when one claims "Kumbaya" as B. Hussein
does
> > and claims he can get people to "work together".  To me, that
> always
> > sounds like that mantra "Buy American" which is, of course, the
> most
> > anti-American slogan ever uttered.
>
> This is the Mantra:
> Obama, Obama, Obama= Real Change
> Obama, Obama, Obama= Authenticity
> Truth, not lies.

...except that Obama has flip-flopped on practically every issue now
that he has secured the nomination.

Isn't that a form of lying?

What about if what Judy is telling us about his birth certificate is
true...isn't that a form of lying?

> Integration, not disintegration.
> Teaching, not testing.
> Freedom, not slavery.
> Coherence, not chaos.
> Peace, not war.

His "war" stance is now identical to John McCain's...

> Hope, not fear.

Why?  'Cause he wrote a book with "hope" in the title?

> Giving, not taking.

He'll be atakin' more of my money through taxes...