I think he has been pretty consistent with the TB POV with the Euro
twist.  When I visited Centers in Germany back in 83 they had a much
less uptight, eclectic take on the teaching.  Nabby posts like a good
teacher who would never agree with something that puts the movement in
a bad light, even if he really agrees with it.  He communicates as if
we are all wayward children in the teaching who can't be trusted to
hear what he really thinks outside the party line.  And the culture
clash with the Euro-American movement is so vivid when discussing
Creme.  Every teacher trained over here who has run a center(me
included) instinctively adds him to the "never recommend for courses"
list.  Meanwhile, he is the one spouting the party line, and I am the
one referring to Guru Dev as "that homeless guy."

This is the paradox that makes Nabby one of the most interesting
posters here.  I'm a fan.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "wayback71" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, satvadude108 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > I continue to wonder the same thing. He is a
> > *very* strange dude. Completely nuggun futz.
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I've had the same impression at times too. His stuff can be so
over-the-top. I don't
> > know. He's a strange dude or dudette, who knows!

Hard to believe
> > > that he could seriously mean that, and so if he doesn¢t, is he
spoofing
> > > us the rest of the time?
> >
> Didn't we have this same discussion about 3 -4 weeks ago?  I think
Rick was out of town.  I
> thought the Nabs was pulling our collective leg, but he claims not.
 The B Creme stuff is