From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of nablusoss1008
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2008 5:12 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Is Nabby for real?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "lurkernomore20002000"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You know when they give someone the "keys to the city", or an "honory
> degree", or when someone gives an open invitation to "stop in for a
> few days if you're in the area", I think Nabs open invitaton to join
> Purusha may be along those lines. Just speculation on my part........

Hehe, funny, I like the flavor of your post lurker :-)

The different Purusha groups in South/North-America, Europe, Oceania,
India, have their own course-offices. Usually it is one of the boring
seniors being in charge. For the europeans it is not so; rather the
fellow in charge from day one in 1981 comes from a long line of very
well known writing artists; you all know his family-name very, very
well.

Shakespeare? Is his name a secret? Just tell us.