Is Hillary Clinton saying Goodbye or is she getting ready to rise
above the Ashes?

                                   Pluto turning direct for a Female Politician

                                                By Lou Valentino

Dear friends of Astrological Varieties and spiritual friends of yoga and higher
learning’s,

Forgive me but I need to vent which is a part of my right to free speech.

If you are for Senator Obama you must be thrilled. Even John McCain is
thrilled. You have everything you wanted. He say’s women should have equal
rights to men. That he can unify the Democratic Party. That he can heal racial
tensions in America. That the Democratic Party can win with enough votes in
November. That he will stop the Iraq war in 16 months.

I can forgive him. After all he is born under the sign of Leo and has Uranus,
Mercury and  North Node in Leo. And with Aquarius rising he wants to do his own
thing and be original. Carly Simon has the perfect song for the less than
positive side of the Leo man; You’re so vain you probably think this song is
about you.

Obama’s Moon in Gemini in the 4th house squaring his natal Pluto in the 7th
shows his inability to forgive his mother. The Moon is the natural ruler of the
fourth house and signifies the Mother in a man’s chart. He views his mother as
being emotionally restless and unable to settle down in her life. According to
her story which he won’t write this is true.

The Moon square to Pluto in the 7th house of marriage shows he did not feel
comfortable with the marriage choices his mother made. This clearly shows he is
uncomfortable around females who have acquired power. This was the main reason
that he could not pick Hillary as his running mate. He sided with his male
side. The male energy wins again. Or does it?

The 18 million people who voted for Hillary are not happy and her speech on
August 26th, Tuesday night shows the Moon placed in Cancer and in her first
house. This speech will show

an emotional side to Hillary Clinton as the Moon in Cancer makes her feel
personally emotional about her patriotism. America is born under the sign of
Cancer.

Pluto not only rules Scorpio which Hillary Clinton is born under but when it
moves into the 7th house of the public it gives power to the individual. Pluto
is the transformer. Pluto will turn direct on September 9, 2008 and move into
Hillary Clinton’s 7th house on November 21st, 2008. On October 23rd Pluto
conjuncts her natal Jupiter giving her good luck.

Although the media and the Obama campaign have taken over the Democratic Party
it is still the people who vote who win elections for others. Joe Biden is no
spring chicken. He will not be able to get Pennsylvania and other swing states
the votes that Hillary Clinton had already gotten.

I am predicting that something will stop Senator Obama from winning the
nomination and it’s not just John McCain. It is a combination of a few things.
Legal issues of authentic citizenship in America, his V.P. choice fragmenting
the Hillary Clinton voters and his inability to get the Latino vote in Florida
and California. His own choices made in hast (Moon in Gemini) will come back to
haunt him. I don’t see him legally on the ballot in every state. And I don’t
see him being the uniter but the divider when it comes to racial issues.

Obama supporters don’t care about the Democratic Party. All they care about is
their own votes and anyone else who voted for Hillary Clinton is just a mistake
within the Democratic Party that never should have happened. They say Hillary
Clinton is corrupt. As if all of the men in the history of American politics
have all been angels. What a sexist country we live in. Vote more men in and
continue the tradition of war and domestic violence against both women and
children.

And don’t forget, when their having their monthly cycle they should stay home
and god forbid they can enter a temple or church in some countries. Women can’t
be leaders of religious services and they can’t chant the Vedas. Don’t put them
near those shaved headed Budhists. They are lucky they can even vote since the
early 1900’s they didn’t have that right.

People say give it up. We don’t need Hillary Clinton. We need change in
America. She’s hard, unfeeling and even women say I want a women in the white
house but not her. She’s been a part of the system for too long. But - Joe
Biden can take her place. After all he is a man so we can overlook his long
history including voting for the Iraq war. The very issue that most Obama
voters complained about when it came to Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton voters have a right to speak out and the cages that they have
set up at the DNC for Clinton voters who speak out is a clear signal from Obama
and his voters that something is very wrong and disturbing with the DNC and the
party as a whole. For every Obama fan who thinks I should put a lid on it I say
………………………………………………… You know what I mean.

And so here are my last thoughts and feelings. If Obama voters say they are
sensitive, want change, are for equality among human beings, want to heal
racial tensions, want to end the war in Iraq, want to unify the Democratic
Party, want to beat John McCain then what the hell is Obama thinking when he
turns away 18 million voters.

And another thing I hear from Obama supporters is: IT’S HIS DICISION. IT’S UP
TO HIM. I thought it was up to the voters as to who is selected. The 18 million
voters wanted Hillary on the ticket. Obama has violated the very foundation of
the power of the voter with his own isolated choice he made over the last two
months. And he wants to change things? He can’t even run with a white women and
he’s for equality? The blind lead the blind.

So, tune in to her speech tonight August 26th and give her some respect for her
last words. And let’s see what the reaction is from the audience. Maybe they
will throw some of the Hillary voters in those cages they have set up in the
parking lot. Mercury will square Pluto on Wednesday night. Look for the next
two DNC nights to be Moonstruck.

The very best to the political process and may the best man win. God knows it
won’t be a women since American’s can’t handle her power including the women
who can’t stand Hillary Clinton.

I just pray the spaceships land before men blow the whole human race up.

Love and Light,

Lou Valentino - aha

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TAKEN OFF OF THE MAILING LIST TYPE “TAKE OFF LIST” IN
THE SUBJECT FILED WHEN YOU REPLY.