No one's mentioned the fact that weather storms are coming from the
SOUTH!!!! Come to think of it, in India the floods are coming from
the NORTH! Maybe if your town faces East you're OK?

Have missed FFL over the last "holiday" month (without internet
access) - but heard the news about cows prefering north-south
orientations. But maybe not in Louisiana..

And generally global news have been very depressing in August -
Indian floods, conflict in Georgia, tensions rising between
Russia & the West etc etc.. no sign that invincibility in USA and
India is having any positive effect. Maybe there is an INVERSE
correlation? How have the TMO been explaining developments lately?