Louis read this, it explains why Obama did not bounce:

http://www.dickmorris.com/blog/2008/09/01/palin-designation-nullifies-
obama-bounce/

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Louis McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I dont understand the polls how is it that a guy can have 84000
people in a foot ball stadium have all the things in the convention
and not move in the polls... Even McCain can have this stupid
situation with the bimbo and still the polls dont change.?????

Democratic
> presidential
> nominee in 2004 who did not rise in the polls following his
convention. But
> Obama's
> bounce is less than a third of what Al Gore received in 2000 and
Bill Clinton