--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > [..]
> > MMY
> > find
> > the

> > over
> > >
> > > So much for TM creates sharper minds.
> >
> > Whose mind is the less-sharp? All the theory in the world does
no good
> > until tested in the field.
>
> I should have added a smilely face. My flip comment was meant in
humor.

> However, I still hold to my original point -- a bit of fact
gathering
> to support assumptions that drive projections in a business plan is
> always called for. For any business.
>
> However, I hold that MMY is not running a business but primarily is
> culturing individuals and groups.  Its all self-referral, wholeness
> moving wholenss as SSRS said of his take on the activity around MMY
> (where he spent 10 ys or so).
>
> In talking to a long time purusha friend once, he was describing
the
> projects and stop start change of course nature of it all, he said
its
> a great way to lose attachment to the fruit of action.

...futile attempt at justifying a waste of time and inefficiency in
action.

The way you lose attachment to the fruit of action is through
contacting the transcendent on a daily basis and contrasting that
experience with activity.

Your Purusha's friend take on "stop start change" is as legitimate
as saying that MMY is testing people's intelligence by having them
do stupid things until they realize that they are stupid and will
stop doing them and refuse to do them anymore and that they should
stop following gurus because that's not the path of TM.

> Another former 108 friend use to get  very mad when MMY would take
HIS