...I laugh - we were very naive - we just did whatever
we where told - without reflecting at all.
Ingegerd

-------------

Nice reflection Ingegerd, mine however is somewhat different.

I was one of the performers during the first public event. The press
waited in attendance while we were off stage meditating, preparing as
it were for our flying demonstration. It was suggested that we
meditate for 10 Ð 15 minutes at which time we would be invited on
stage. After an hour of deep meditation we were summoned. My memory
recalls a room suddenly quiet as we entered - a white yoga clothed
procession of 12 young people filing in to take their seats on several
sheets of high-density foam. We meditated another 10 minutes before
beginning our demonstration. We hopped around for another 10 Ð 15
minutes then rested off stage. We came back out to a thunderous
applause. For the next hour we were enthusiastically interviewed by
the press. The entire demonstration appeared on the evening news and
in the following dayÕs press.

Two things remain in my mind from this time. First, how genuinely open
and hopeful the press was, particularly as the occasion was staged as
a World Peace event. Secondly, how profoundly private and intimate the
act of transcending is. To sit in front of several hundred people
whose sole purpose is to watch you only accentuated this experience.