Hi, I am here in Fairfield from San Diego. I've lived in Fairfield
four times in the past for less than a year each (for specific
courses etc) and I attended MUM one semester while finishing my
Humanities degree at CSUS (sacramento)

Jai Guru Dev Maharishi is a new thing that I like so I started doing
it too. It feels good to me.

I made a one year commitment to be here in the dome. But I miss my
San Diego manifestation group. I hope there are others here in
Fairfield who have the inspiration to embark on the manifestation
technologies.

They say that the three rules of real estate are : location, location
and location. In the realm of manifesting intentions, the three rules
are clarity, clarity, clarity. It helps to have a group for this
process.

Susan

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Susan <my3paths@> wrote:
> >
> > [snip]
> > > �
> > > Jai Guru Dev Maharishi
> > > Susan
> > >

> > Is this something new in our TM culture since the passing of
Maharishi?